PST Files - The Hidden Threat to Your Next Project
DATE: June 12th at 7pm
VENUE: Online Webinar with MSExchange.org
PST files can present a serious risk to the success of your next IT project. Whether you are planning an onsite Exchange or Office 365 migration, system consolidation, desktop refresh, BYOD, or VDI project, be sure your well-laid plans don’t get derailed by your legacy PST files
Join Microsoft Exchange MVP Steve Goodman and Peter Mullens, Product Marketing Manager for C2C on Thursday, June 12, 2014 at 7pm BST for an informative discussion on the challenges managing data and PSTs before, during and after an upgrade or migration.
During this live, interactive MSExchange.org webinar you’ll learn how how other organizations have successfully navigated their upgrade and migration projects and you’ll gain strategies, tips, and tricks to get you started in the right direction, including:
- What are the risks and issues associated with e-Discovery, Compliance and PSTs when performing and Exchange or Office 365 migration?
- Why is it important to deal with your data as you are upgrading your message server?
- Where can you find PSTs and what are the the technical issues with Microsoft’s existing PST solution?
- What new improvements can you expect from a migration with MS Office 365 and MS Exchange 2013?
- What do you need to know before enabling mobile and supporting multiple devices?
- What are the key considerations and critical steps you must take before starting the process of upgrading or migrating your messaging system?
- And, get your top migration and data management questions answered!
Sign up now! Don’t miss this informative live event!
Meet the Speakers
Steve Goodman has worked in the IT industry for over 16 years, and works as a Consultant for one of the UK’s leading Microsoft partners, Ciber UK, with a focus on Exchange, Office 365 and Lync.
Outside of the day job, Steve is involved with the Exchange community via his blog, as an author, hosts an Exchange, Lync and Office 365 Podcast, the UC Architects and speaks at users groups and conferences including the Office 365 UK User Group, the Exchange Customer Council, IT/Dev and Exchange Connections.
Prior to joining C2C Systems as Product Marketing Manager responsible for product marketing and management activities, Peter Mullens was a Technical Evangelist with Microsoft in the UK, working with global ISV partners to drive adoption of the latest Microsoft product and platform technologies. He has also held senior Product Management positions with Bottomline Technologies (formerly FormScape Software) and Equisys, both of which are Microsoft Gold Partners.
In this Guide to PST Files, we aim to answer all frequently asked questions about PST files, the risks they present for your organization and strategies to minimize their impact.